At Dr. Zilberstein's office, each patient enjoys personalized and attentive care. She and her staff establish a close and trusting relationship with each patient, addressing all the needs at various stages of patient's life.
Dr. Zilberstein is a MonaLisa Touch specialist.
The genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM) describes various menopausal symptoms and signs including not only genital symptoms (dryness, burning, and irritation), and sexual symptoms (lack of lubrication, discomfort or pain, and impaired function, but also urinary symptoms (urgency, dysuria, and recurrent urinary tract infections).
MonaLisa Touch is
- Non-invasive treatment which restores vaginal health
- Promotes vaginal mucosal revitalization and return of vaginal wall to premenopausal state
- Supports optimized vascularization and new collagen and elastin production for improved elasticity and lubrication of vaginal walls
- Stimulates production of glycogens for enhanced turgor of vaginal mucosa
- For increased comfort of daily & sexual activity
- It relieves urinary frequency and urinary urgency often associated with menopause
For more information on MonaLisa Touch procedure CLICK HERE