Dr. Zilberstein makes it her mission to provide comfort and address all her patients’ concerns about gynecological health.
- Preventive care
- Osteoporosis (Nutritional support, medical treatments with weekly, monthly or tri- monthly medications (Boniva intravenous injections) and bi-yearly injections of Prolia.
- Medical or surgical management of unplanned pregnancy
- Management of abnormal Pap smear
- Extensive counseling for HPV and HPV (Gardasil) vaccines
- Management of cervical dysplasia (Precancerous cells of the cervix), including Colposcopy, Leep, and Conization of the cervix
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Early diagnostic workup and treatment of infertility
- Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Urogynecological conditions such as fallen bladder, stress incontinence (USI), and urge incontinence.