Welcome to the
At Dr. Zilberstein's office, each pregnant patient enjoys personalized and attentive care from the first moment of her pregnancy. She and her staff establish a close and trusting relationship with a pregnant woman and her family.
Dr. Zilberstein provides a wide range of obstetrical care:
- Prenatal care for low risk and high risk pregnancies
- Twin pregnancies
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Pregnancies complicated by presence of:
- Advanced maternal age
- Long history of infertility
- Gestational diabetes
- History of premature deliveries
- History of intestinal disorders (Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome…)
If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, please contact Dr. Zilberstein’s office for a consultation.
Dr. Zilberstein makes it her mission to provide comfort and address all her patients’ concerns about gynecological health.
- Preventive care
- Osteoporosis (Nutritional support, medical treatments with weekly, monthly or tri- monthly medications (Boniva intravenous injections) and bi-yearly injections of Prolia.
- Medical or surgical management of unplanned pregnancy
- Management of abnormal Pap smear
- Extensive counseling for HPV and HPV (Gardasil) vaccines
- Management of cervical dysplasia (Precancerous cells of the cervix), including Colposcopy, Leep, and Conization of the cervix
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Early diagnostic workup and treatment of infertility
- Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Urogynecological conditions such as fallen bladder, stress incontinence (USI), and urge incontinence.
At Dr. Zilberstein's office, each patient enjoys personalized and attentive care. She and her staff establish a close and trusting relationship with each patient, addressing all the needs at various stages of patient's life.
Dr. Zilberstein is a MonaLisa Touch specialist.
The genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM) describes various menopausal symptoms and signs including not only genital symptoms (dryness, burning, and irritation), and sexual symptoms (lack of lubrication, discomfort or pain, and impaired function, but also urinary symptoms (urgency, dysuria, and recurrent urinary tract infections).
MonaLisa Touch is
- Non-invasive treatment which restores vaginal health
- Promotes vaginal mucosal revitalization and return of vaginal wall to premenopausal state
- Supports optimized vascularization and new collagen and elastin production for improved elasticity and lubrication of vaginal walls
- Stimulates production of glycogens for enhanced turgor of vaginal mucosa
- For increased comfort of daily & sexual activity
- It relieves urinary frequency and urinary urgency often associated with menopause
For more information on MonaLisa Touch procedure CLICK HERE
HRT | BHRT | Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Dr Zilberstein offers HRT to address symptoms related to production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. The hormone production can begin to fluctuate as many as ten years before menopause. This leads to irregular periods, decrease in fertility, as well as hot flashes, mood disorder, loss of energy and many other symptoms.
For more information click here.
Dr. Zilberstein provides a wide range of services and procedures including MonaLisa Touch and BHRT to treat Genitourinary Symptoms
Dr. Inga Zilberstein is a board-certified obstetrician gynecologist who provides women with comprehensive care at each stage of their lives.
From the first consultation onward, we provide medical services which address women’s health issues while maintaining a high level of comfort, and an emphasis on individual concerns for health.
We provide a wide range of women’s health services, including:
- preventive and diagnostic gynecology and treatment
- normal and high-risk prenatal obstetric services
- bladder care and urinary care
- perimenopause and menopause health education
- treatment with bioidentical hormones, nutrition, and lifestyle changes
- regeneration of vaginal cells to eliminate vaginal dryness with MonaLisaTouch
- aesthetic vaginal surgery
At our office located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, we offer you a comfortable care setting, in-office surgical procedures, convenient hours, and a friendly staff who speak Spanish and Russian.
Inga Zilberstein is board certified in Obstretics and Gynecology. She is a graduate of Barnard College in New York and the New York University School of Medicine. She performed her residency at Lenox Hill Hospital.
Dr. Zilberstein has been on staff at Lenox Hill Hospital for the past 30 years.
Our patients experience the most thorough and personalized care
Dr. Zilberstein’s office
is conveniently located
on the Upper East Side
of Manhattan at:
Take #6 train (Lexington Avenue local line) to East 77th Street station.
Walk one block south and one block east.
We are easily accessible by bus: Second, Third and Lexington lines conveniently stop between 75 and 76 th streets.
Parking meters are available on all avenues and most cross-streets.
There are several parking garages available on 74, 75 and 76th Streets between Third and First Avenues.